Lion’s mane is also known as Hericium erinaceus or the Bearded Tooth mushroom. Legends say that eating this mushroom will give you nerves of steel and the memory of a lion.
Do you sometimes experience brain fog? Do you find hard to focus for extended periods of time or memorise what you have learned? This mushroom may just become your new best friend. In recent years, Lions mane has become the worlds #1 natural nootropic.
Nootropics are supplements that improve cognitive function, particularly memory, creativity & motivation. People who are more sensitive report feeling these benefits even after just a few days of consuming this extract & the effects become more pronounced over longer periods of use.
This is what the scientists have found:
- Hericium erinaceus is rich in antioxidants
- This mushroom improves memory, focus & supports every aspect of the nervous system
- May help with people with cognitive impairment & memory issues (such as Alzheimer’s disease)
- Contains beta glucans and other polysaccharides which provide exceptional immune support
- Lowers levels of inflammation & stress
- This mushroom supports digestive health & it is a great prebiotic to protect our intestinal flora.
#lions mane mushroom. #lions mane extract. #fungi #supplements, #probiotics, #nootropics