Red Reishi, also known as Ganoderma lucidum or “Lingzhi” has been known in Asia for thousands of years. Lingzhi has always been the symbol of prosperity and longevity.
Reishi is best known as a detox mushroom. Research conducted in year 2009 looked deeper into the potential of polysaccharides found in the Reishi mushroom. They found that these compounds strengthen the immune system and promote vascular system health. At the same time its antioxidant properties neutralise free radicals that can cause chronic diseases and ageing.
This is what the scientists have found so far:
- Extracts of Ganoderma lucidum contain beta glucans, which are one of the most powerful activators of the immune system.
- Medicinal mushrooms like Reishi have developed anti-microbial and immune-supporting properties that help fight fungal infections like Candida overgrowth
- Reishi lowers inflammation and can benefit people who suffer from chronic diseases such as arthritis or gout
- Reishi is known to reduce all four types of allergic reactions.
- Lingzhi has a calming effect, but does not cause drowsiness. This mushroom helps restore the natural rhythm of the body and promotes good sleep.
# reishi capsules # supplement # Chinese medicine # reishi powder